Mechanical MD IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OR PRIVACY PRACTICES ON ANY NON-Mechanical MD WEBSITES TO WHICH THIS SITE MAY BE LINKED.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When filling out a form on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, and the nature of a problem that may require service. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process requests – your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails – the email address you provide for your request, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Mechanical MD may use remarketing as part of an online marketing campaign. According to Google’s definition of remarketing, “Remarketing is a feature that lets (companies) reach people who have previously visited (the company’s) site, and show (those previous site visitors) relevant ads when they visit other sites on the Google (Bing & Yahoo) Display Network.”
- Third party vendors, including Google, Bing & Yahoo, may show our ads on sites on the internet.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.